Why is my computer freezing and why do i keep getting boote
Help and advice on software, hardware, configuration and general computing issues and problems

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
MarylnAten
Labourer
Labourer

Why is my computer freezing and why do i keep getting boote

by MarylnAten » Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:52 am

About a week or two ago, I had problems with that "Personal Anti virus" but am pretty sure its taken care of. Now, I cannot get on the internet unless I go through my messenger, and when I do get on, I am constantly getting kicked off without warning. Too top it all of, My computer keeps freezing up on me. Advice or help from any one who's been through this would be greatly appreciated.

welsh brickie
Project Manager
Project Manager

freezing computer

by welsh brickie » Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:54 am

Had a similar problem,it sounds like malware virus in your system your screen will turn blue at some stage,you need to flush your system.
You need a anti virus programme like,Spybot search and destroy.It works well but you need to turn off system restore as it hides in there.
Once you have downloaded spybot and loaded all the latest updates. Before you scan
go to start,program,system tools,system restore,click turn off.
once thats done and scan is complete and problems fixed,download avast anti virus and clear any problems with that aswell

kevinjohnson
Labourer
Labourer

Re: Why is my computer freezing and why do i keep getting boote

by kevinjohnson » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:10 am

By storing lots of web history and browsing data for long time without cleared it would be the reason of the freezing your pc.

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 4:24 pm