Page 1 of 1


Posted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:24 pm
by thedoctor
To post a question for a Diy Doctor tradesman or your fellow users, to answer please click on “New Topicâ€

Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:21 am
by tottenham1
Some of the brick work on a house I am looking to purchase has black coloured markings on it, it looks like spots of mould but is dry to the touch. The brick work is slightly pitted in some areas around this. Do you know what this is how can it be remedied? Could this be a serious problem?
The house is an end terraced, about 5 years old and the other houses have a similar problem.
Thanks for your help