Page 1 of 1

What type of isolation valve is this?

Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2023 11:15 am
by IanStuck
I'm overhauling an old underfloor heating system and I'm struggling to find an isolation valve identical to the old one (see image). Obviously it's an isolation valve but what exactly is it?