Advice needed for faulty water underfloor heating system
Help and information on all topics relating to your central heating, air conditioning and ventilation issues.

Dylan Woods
Labourer
Labourer

Advice needed for faulty water underfloor heating system

by Dylan Woods » Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:14 pm

Hello everyone and hope all well,

New to the forum and would be very grateful for any expert help.
I live in a small flat that has underfloor heating zones in living, bedroom and bathroom.

Unfortunately, the floor no longer heats up when I activate the bedroom and living room zones. However, oddly, the heated towel rail in the bathroom gets extremely hot, like all of the systems efforts are going to it.

I have attached some photographs showing the underfloor heating system set up. I have a valliant eco tec pro combi boiler, and the UFH system is by Heatmiser.

Each thermostat is correctly paired with the wireless receiver, however I did have an issue with some faulty batteries in each thermostat that required me to re-pair each thermostat to the receiver. This was quite a while ago and i couldn’t say if this is when the general system stopped working.

Any help would be hugely appreciated. Would be excellent if I could fix the issue myself although happy to get an expert in if required.

Many thanks.
Dylan
Attachments
Image.jpeg
Image[1].jpeg
Image[2].jpeg
Image[3].jpeg
Image[4].jpeg