Baxi 105he DHW Problem
Help and information on all topics relating to your central heating, air conditioning and ventilation issues.

1 post   •   Page 1 of 1
joe0675
Labourer
Labourer

Baxi 105he DHW Problem

Post by joe0675 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:39 am

I am looking for a bit of advice/help with my boiler which I have been struggling with for a couple of weeks.
I have stripped and replaced all the inner parts of the diverter valve TWICE but still have the problem. I have also replaced the DHW temperature sensor.
The Heating is working fine but when I turn on the hot tap the green LED by the tap symbol does not come on and the boiler does not light. However, if I leave the tap running and switch the boiler to Water Only the green LED comes on, the boiler lights and I get hot water. The heating output from the diverter valve remains cold.
If I then turn the tap off and back on again the green LED by the tap symbol does not come on, the boiler switches off and the water runs cold. If I leave the tap running and switch the boiler back to Heat and Water the light comes on, the boiler lights and I get hot water. The heating outlet from the diverter valve remains cold so nothing is going into the heating circuit when it shouldn't be.
If I then turn the tap off the heating fires up as normal and the heating circuit gets hot. In all of this there are no error lights at any time.
Thanks in advance for any ideas.
Joe

1 post   •   Page 1 of 1