Baxi Combo 105 HE Issues Boiler Goes into Flame
Help and information on all topics relating to your central heating, air conditioning and ventilation issues.

Tony70
Labourer
Labourer

Baxi Combo 105 HE Issues Boiler Goes into Flame

by Tony70 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:03 am

Hi Guys
Been having a issue with my boiler for the last few days.
My boiler goes into flame out,30 degree light flashes when either dhw/dch is switched on.after resetting it the boiler fires up then after 15-20 secs, the flame would go out and the boiler would re-ignite,on so on and so forth.
After mentioning it online,some 1 told me about the condensate trap, checked that and hey presto it was full and i emptied.
Now the boiler fires up and runs on dch but only if ive selected low temp on the boiler,if i go over quarter of a turn the flame cuts out and goes into a firing and cut out loop,but strangely if i select dhw the boiler fires up then flame lock out straight away,even if the dch is on or not.
I,ve looked through the spy glass and i can see, on ignition the flame is blue and there is a even flow all across the burner,but after a few secs you can see the flames getting longer and starting to dissipate until it goes into lock out.
I,ve called a engineer and hes due to come on Sat,but i wonder if any 1 else might have a clue what the fault is and what might be wrong, as i,m a bit weary that it going to cost a fortune if he starts stating this is wrong and that...if you know what i mean,and so called having my pants down,
Thanks in advance for any help or advise.
Regards