Accounts and book-keeping for builders plus mortgage and remortgage information

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
fionaeveritt
Labourer
Labourer

Erecting Reed fencing on walls

by fionaeveritt » Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:01 pm

Hi there,

I have recently purchased some reed fencing to make our garden more private as we have a low back wall in the back garden with some trellace on the top of it without any plants on it thus you can easily see into the garden. I am unsure how to put up the fencing against the wall - it can be attached to the trellace OK but I am concerned that it won't be secure if it isn't secured to the wall. Does anybody have any suggestions of how to attach it to the wall? We do have a flower bed along much of the wall so we could put a fence post into the bed and attach the fencing to that but that seems quite a bit of work and won't stretch the length of the garden.

I would be very grateful for any advise.

TheDoctor5

by TheDoctor5 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:25 am

Last year 64% of the questions asked in our forum were answered within our DIY project pages at www.diydoctor.org.uk/projects.htm The project pages are now separated alphabetically and your answers are accompanied by diagrams and the ability to see, and buy, the tools and/or required to complete your project. Use our search box to look for your answer and save a great deal of time and money!

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Sun Sep 08, 2024 5:48 am