Help wanted from overseas!
Thinking about moving abroad? Click here for questions, answers and issues surrounding this topic

Joblon
Labourer
Labourer

Help wanted from overseas!

by Joblon » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:34 pm

Dear forummembers,
I'm not sure this is the place to ask your help, but I hope I can find a fellow DIYer who wants to help us to get the tiles we need.
We want to tile our kitchen and bathroom with metro tiles in bright colours. However, since we live in the Netherlands it is impossible to order some sample tiles from the British online shops. Will you believe that only in the UK online shops we can find the colours we like (orange, blue, pink). In Holland we can only find cream, black and white, very, very boring.
I'm looking for a DIYer whose address we can use to have the sample tiles (probably 5) send to, and who is willing to forward them to Holland or Germany, ofcourse all postage and extra costs will be paid by us. Perhaps we can do the same for you with DIY things that are only for sale in Holland and Germany?
When we know the colours are right we can order and book a nice weekend in the UK and pick the tiles up at the shop, that is no problem. We only need the sample tiles first, so we can make a choice.
Hope someone can help us!

It is currently Wed Jun 12, 2024 4:09 am