how to wire this motor?
Ask questions and find answers to many subjects relating to electrics and electrical work

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
datboi32
Apprentice
Apprentice

how to wire this motor?

by datboi32 » Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:39 pm

hello, i have this fan i opened up, i accidentally broke detached 2 wires. how can i figure out how to connect them? i don't have a lot of experience with working on brushless motors like this.

https://imgur.com/a/vV6qjYj

Mr White
Project Manager
Project Manager

Re: how to wire this motor?

by Mr White » Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:01 am

I must ask why must you take stuff apart when you have no knowledge of how it should be connected?
As you have been told before, without a wiring diagram you are in a battle you can not win.

For those wondering, datboi32 made the same mistake in May, Click here to visit page

We here all like to help, but without the required information (Wiring diagram.) how can we help?

ericmark
Project Manager
Project Manager

Re: how to wire this motor?

by ericmark » Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:03 am

I know DIY Doctor is not the easiest to post pictures on, but if people can't be bothered to try, I am giving up looking at other sites which may not be safe to look at the pictures.

There is a similar post on another forum where some one has reposted the picture on the forum showing a cheap fan, if this is same question, then answer is buy a new fan.

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:26 pm