Integrated fridge/freezer door - help
Help, advice and problem solutions on all aspects of home appliances from washing machines to TV's

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:43 am

Integrated fridge/freezer door - help

Post by foggy70 » Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:58 am


I am hoping someone can help!!

I am fitting a kitchen and have an integrated fridge/freezer but it did not come with the door runner things!?! I have tried different variations on Google to find these but can't. Does anyone know what they are called? Or does any have a link to where I can buy them?

Thanks to anyone that helps


Project Manager
Project Manager
Posts: 1892
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 9:59 pm

Post by plumbbob » Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:56 pm

They are supplied by the fridge manufacturer and are often unique to each brand.

Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:28 pm

Post by mattj6660 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:35 pm

I think this is the sort of thing you're after, called a door slide, connects the cabinet door to the fridge door and slides as you open it.

If you Google "" and search their site for "door slide for fridge" or Google fridge door and you'll see. you can get specific ones for you fridge/freezer, but as long as you've got a half decent eye, the generic ones should do fine.


Posts: 1381
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:17 am

Post by TheDoctor5 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:41 am

Last year 64% of the questions asked in our forum were answered within our DIY project pages at The project pages are now separated alphabetically and your answers are accompanied by diagrams and the ability to see, and buy, the tools and/or required to complete your project. Use our search box to look for your answer and save a great deal of time and money!

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:44 pm