Kudos Original Shower Quadrant Terrible Glass
Drainage and wastage systems and plumbing help, advice and answers

Sunset
Labourer
Labourer

Kudos Original Shower Quadrant Terrible Glass

by Sunset » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:21 pm

Hi
Could someone help me? I had a Kudos Original shower (quadrant) fitted in Dec 2019 and the glass on the doors is terrible - there is supposed to be a LifeShield coating but it is useless - I cannot get the glass clean - furrows of dried water marks. I had a shower fitted in a downstairs shower room three years ago which cost a third the price and the coating is superb - the water rolls off like raindrops. I would like to replace the Kudos but would I be stuck with having another Kudos due to the shape of the tray? I paid £2000 for the tiles and tiling which would be disturbed if another shower is a different shape?? The fitter who did my downstairs room recommended Kudos and I thought I would get one for my main bathroom - he obviously doesn’t clean shower glass! I have contacted them but haven’t had a reply (perhaps due to present situation re virus) but I cannot see how another one from them will be different. I just cannot bear this one. I paid for a luminated mirror and cannot use it as it shows the marks up even more!

It is currently Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:58 am