Green Deal Dissertation Survey for Degree in Building Surveying - Can you Help?
Re-generate an old or tired space and give it a fresh breath of life. Click here for answers, information and tips

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
e_wisn
Labourer
Labourer

Green Deal Dissertation Survey for Degree in Building Surveying - Can you Help?

by e_wisn » Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:53 pm

Hello,
I am currently undertaking a Master of Science Degree in Building Surveying at Kingston University. My dissertation topic is ‘Positive Effects in Delivering Sustainable Refurbishment through the Green Deal Incentive Scheme to Hard-to-Treat Dwellings’ and I am investigating the following:
- What were the positive effects of the Green Deal refurbishment projects on the thermal efficiency of hard-to-treat dwellings?
- How are these effects perceived by homeowners in hard-to-treat houses in comparison to homeowners in regular homes?
- What were the problems and obstacles met by the hard-to treat homes in implementing the Green Deal refurbishment project?
I would be grateful if householders who had Green Deal refurbishment implemented could complete the questionnaire:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/27MPL57
Thank you for your help.

diydoctor6
Ganger
Ganger

Re: Green Deal Dissertation Survey for Degree in Building Surveying - Can you Help?

by diydoctor6 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:15 am

Hi e_wisn,
I hope that the dissertation has gone well and you have had a good response to this post.

It would be fascinating to here the results and hear what incites you have discovered from your research.

Thanks!

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Sat Jun 29, 2024 1:29 am