What Type of Chair Would you Choose for Nursery
Your comments on how to design the perfect home - And help others do it !

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Handy1982
Labourer
Labourer

What Type of Chair Would you Choose for Nursery

by Handy1982 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:49 am

Hi There.

What type of chair would you use for your nursery ?

- Rocking wooden with comfy cushion
-Accent/Club Chair
-Proper Armchair
- Small Loveseat or Chaise Lounge

I will be decorating the nursery shortly I am thinking of small but comfy armchair or accent chair. I like rocking feature however not sure about comfort of the wooden chair.

MJTL
Labourer
Labourer

Re: What Type of Chair Would you Choose for Nursery

by MJTL » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:29 pm

The most suitable type of chair very much depends on what you intend to use it for. A rocker is great for both feeding and settling a baby. If you think a rocker is the right choice, we'd advise that you go for a cushioned version as a bare wooden chair will be uncomfortable after a while. And that's not what you want, especially in the middle of the night.

Unfortunately, we don't have a rocker in our collections but you can get some good deals online.

Alternatively, go for a comfy wing back chair. They support your arms and make holding a baby for prolonged periods a little more comfortable.

We'd advise going for something which is easy to clean, as inevitably they be something to clean off at some point.

All the best, MJ

rachi
Apprentice
Apprentice

by rachi » Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:24 am

The most suited chair is the rocking chair. Next comes the arm chair, you can place both the chair here .

Cindy K0
Labourer
Labourer

by Cindy K0 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:19 pm

Hello,
I'm not sure which kind of chair of the list would be a good idea (i think proper armchair) but i know which would be a bad idea: rocking chair.They are not comfortable at all!

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:12 pm