DIY Standing Desk With SmartDesk Kit Frame?
Questions answered and solutions provided on many aspects of steel framed buildings and structures

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
diyer88
Labourer
Labourer

DIY Standing Desk With SmartDesk Kit Frame?

by diyer88 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:13 am

I'm a DIY-er & I want to make a DIY standing desk with the best frame. I googled & see the SmartDesk Kit from Autonomous. Anyone here can make any review of this product? Is this good or not?

jimmyneutron
Labourer
Labourer

Re: DIY Standing Desk With SmartDesk Kit Frame?

by jimmyneutron » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:56 am

I am on the same quest. From what I know about Autonomous' DIY sit-stand desk kit, the frame can hold up to 300 lbs so I think that should be sturdy enough for what you are needing.

ranya.gicquel
Labourer
Labourer

Re: DIY Standing Desk With SmartDesk Kit Frame?

by ranya.gicquel » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:49 am

Perfect for programmers

I have been using this Autonomous smart desk kit for DIY standing desk in the past 3 days now and can’t fail to recognize the impressive effort Autonomous put into its manufacture. Amongst all the wonderful features this desk boast off, the one I love most is its seamless height adjustment. Just at the push of a button, the desk quietly and easily moves upwards or downwards depending on the height you want. It makes it easy for me to switch from a sitting position to a standing position whenever I want. I am a software programmer so I tend to spend a lot of time on my computer. I use an ergonomic chair quite alright but I just don’t feel like sitting on some occasions. Every programmer like me definitely needs a desk like this to improve their productivity. There is no con for this product right now and I really hope it will continue like this for the next few years. Thanks Autonomous for a job well done. #diystandingdeskkit

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:55 am