Intergrated dishwasher and granite worktops
Help, advice and problem solutions on all aspects of home appliances from washing machines to TV's

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Colls48
Labourer
Labourer

Intergrated dishwasher and granite worktops

by Colls48 » Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:37 pm

Hi hope you can or someone advise . Rented house . Dishwasher door springs gone as heavy door juts drops ( very heavy ) when opened . Took plinth off, could remove the two side screws and move bottom of dishwasher forwards, but there are two metal brackets screwed into top of dishwasher front , that you cannot get to , and the other end of the brackets are wedged under a granite worktop with about 2mm gap and then attach one side to the side panel of under sink unit and other side off into somewhere under the worktop . Cannot get to the screws that hold them to dishwasher , and as far as I can see , the only bloody way would be to raise the work top , that fits around a double sink with glass splash back all around ? Also the under sink unit has waste disposal unit and lots of other stuff going on that seems part attached to the side panel . I’m thinking this isn’t an easy fix , or am I overthinking this ?? Granite worktop all round and glass splash backs behind and to side of dishwasher ( above it ).
All I want to do is replace the springs on the door of dishwasher ……

stoneyboy
Project Manager
Project Manager

Re: Intergrated dishwasher and granite worktops

by stoneyboy » Tue Apr 11, 2023 9:57 pm

Hi colls48,
Have you tried adjusting the feet so you get the clearance needed above the dishwasher?
Regards S

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:44 pm