Hotpoint condenser tumble drier not condensing
Help, advice and problem solutions on all aspects of home appliances from washing machines to TV's

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Andy_S
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hotpoint condenser tumble drier not condensing

by Andy_S » Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:26 pm

Hi – I’ve had great help from these forums before, so hope that someone might be able to help with this too…

I have a Hotpoint Aquarius (TDC32) condenser tumble drier that has recently stopped collecting water in the water container (the clothes still dry eventually). I’ve tried cleaning (and vacuuming) all parts of the machine I can and there seems to be no fluff anywhere crucial. The manual doesn’t offer any help at all, so can anyone suggest what may be wrong?

Any suggestions greatly appreciated! Thanks…

noddy
Labourer
Labourer

by noddy » Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:34 pm

hello andy,there is a float chamber at the rear of the machine,that can blocked with gunge,it's a little awkward to get to,but sometimes u can dislodge the muck via a black rubber tube at the back

TheDoctor5

by TheDoctor5 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:00 am

Last year 64% of the questions asked in our forum were answered within our DIY project pages at www.diydoctor.org.uk/projects.htm The project pages are now separated alphabetically and your answers are accompanied by diagrams and the ability to see, and buy, the tools and/or required to complete your project. Use our search box to look for your answer and save a great deal of time and money!

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:59 pm