Conservatory gutter clips
Conservatories are a great all-round addition to any home. Find help, advice and information on all aspects of this area.

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
plugsmith
Labourer
Labourer

Conservatory gutter clips

by plugsmith » Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:06 pm

I needed some top hung gutter brackets for my conservatory and couldn't find Marshall Tufflex stock anywhere, until I contacted Emma of Property Plastics in St. Helens,who put me in touch with Eurocell at the rear of the Trafford Centre, Manchester and they fixed me up in minutes.
The brackets are 99.99% as original, although I had to trim a little off the length of the clip on the back, otherwise spot on, many thanks to Emma in the first instance and thanks to the lads at Eurocell for their care and attention this morning 23/01/2010 Cheers !

Bigredfan
Labourer
Labourer

by Bigredfan » Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:47 pm

I know Marshall Tufflex have been bought out by Polypipe so thats probably why you couldn't find them. I found a site called Truly Conservatory Repairs that have a tracing of the bracket you need, you can print it off and check which bracket is correct, I ordered mine from direct from them and they fitted very easily with a simple twist lock.

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:50 pm