Servis Quartz Error Code
Help, advice and problem solutions on all aspects of home appliances from washing machines to TV's

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
DIY_Bodger
Apprentice
Apprentice

Servis Quartz Error Code

by DIY_Bodger » Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:07 pm

Hey,
I've got an old Servis Quartz (I think its a 1000), and it now gives me an error code F6 :( . I know that this is a heating circuit problem but i have tested the thermostat and element and i have checked the heating circuit board and all seems to be OK. Any ideas what else the problem could be?

I have now had a closer look and have found out that if you blow into the pressure switch pipe to make it think it has water in the drum, the F6 error code disapears and the washing machine will run through a program just as usual with no strange happenings until it gets to draining the washing machine at which point it cuts out and goes back to F6 when it empties.

I'm sure this is all down to a simple problem and any advice at all will be greatfully recieved.

Bodger

TheDoctor5

by TheDoctor5 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:55 am

Last year 64% of the questions asked in our forum were answered within our DIY project pages at www.diydoctor.org.uk/projects.htm The project pages are now separated alphabetically and your answers are accompanied by diagrams and the ability to see, and buy, the tools and/or required to complete your project. Use our search box to look for your answer and save a great deal of time and money!

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2024 3:05 am