European close coupled toilet and cistern help needed
All aspects of plumbing questions and answers, help, tips and information

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
clematised
Labourer
Labourer

European close coupled toilet and cistern help needed

by clematised » Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:08 am

My sister knew I was looking for a new downstairs toilet as mine was damaged so in a closing down sale bought me a close coupled toilet which was great but the cistern innards were all in a loose bag.

On researching the internet I find it is European push button and I have only three bits to it
I have found a picture on this site and the only bits I have are the middle bit
without the screw top nut and bottom fittings and to the left of the picture I have the upright tube without any fittings no push button fittings and only a red ball float without any fittings.

I feel that my lack of knowledge on this type of fitting and where to go to get them is a hinderence and I need the names of the parts and the cheapest way of aqiuiring them.

Once given these I need instructions for me and Mr Me to fit them

The model is a Corva Chamomile wc pan & cistern bought from a closing down sale of Fo*us.

any help will be valuable as I dont want to let my sister know this was costly.

Edna

peter the plumber
Ganger
Ganger

by peter the plumber » Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:14 pm

If you can put some pictures up of what you have, I am sure we can tell you what to do.

clematised
Labourer
Labourer

by clematised » Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:21 pm

See our project on push button cisterns.

As I dont know how to upload a picture to this forum I have added it to my own on the above if this is allowed.

The first item in the picture to the left I have just purchased and think it is correct but not sure and the rubber seal on the green card also just purchased but still think something is missing

Also the push button bought seperately

Can someone tell me what else is needed and have I the correct parts.

Thank you

Clematised

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Sat Jun 29, 2024 2:34 am