What are these window fasteners called
Post questions and find answers on glazing, double glazing, upvc glazing, conservatory glazing, fixtures and fittings etc....

1 post   •   Page 1 of 1
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2023 2:30 pm

What are these window fasteners called

Post by GCritch » Mon Sep 04, 2023 2:37 pm

The bottom one has broken so we need to replace it, but normal fasteners don’t fit the window.

It’s kind of offset, with the option to lock it a little open for air flow, or to lock it fully by putting the handle over the whole plate like in the picture.

We need one where the screws aren’t in line with the plate, but I can’t for the life of me work out how to search for them or where to find them!

Any help greatly appreciated.

Pictures included below
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

1 post   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Fri May 24, 2024 8:05 am