Which boiler is best for my needs?
Help and information on all topics relating to your central heating, air conditioning and ventilation issues.

Trebor_Lien
Labourer
Labourer

Which boiler is best for my needs?

by Trebor_Lien » Sun Oct 08, 2023 10:27 am

Hi, I would like any recomendations for a new boiler for our home. It is a 3 bedroomed, 2 reception, currently 1 bathroom, older high ceiling rooms draughty house. I will be upgrading rooms as and when to being insulated. I currently have it zoned with some actuator valves and programable radiator thermostats, as most of the time it is just me and the Mrs. The boiler is a heat only Baxi Solo WM 40 PF with about 11.5 Kw output. I was looking to have a combi boiler that could heat the whole house when needed fairly quickly, but also cope with running just a few radiators when it is just the Mrs & I settling down in front of the TV for the evening. I am interested in the self regulating combi boilers but are these worth the extra money, or are some dropping in price now. Thanks in advance for any recomendations of boilers or setup for my needs, they will be much appreciated, Cheers